26/27 NOVEMBER - 16h to 19h
PSICOTAROT - MODULE II
The image is the language of the soul...
This ONLINE module focuses on the images of the Major Arcana of the Tarot to analyse their symbolism in light of the Jungian Archetypes. We will study the psychic ramifications of these imaginal contents and establish codes of symbolic interpretation at a personal and collective level.
Tarot images are an excellent poetic trigger in any creative process since they refer to the underlying archetypes of our collective unconscious, and are present in any artistic work, as well as in our daily life and dreams.
This intensive course will cover the second septenary of the Tarot, the strictly personal level. We will attend the birth of the person as the culmination of a constant maturation process that goes through different phases. We are born as subjects of a species and potentially people: this will require, however, learning and vital tests.
The second septenary illustrates the level of personal and existential consciousness. He speaks of contact and listens to it with the 'Other' in me: the voice of the Soul. That which does not depend on the ego and escapes my conscious will.
It is the septemario of introspection and the taking of responsibilities: the emergence of free will from the knowledge of the self-motivations of the Soul.
- 6h Workshop via ZOOM digital classroom.
- ONLINE Mode.
- Friday 26 and Saturday 27 NOV
- Hours: 16h to 19h (time in Spain)
- Price: 65 € (BONUS 25% Discount)
* The discount voucher is applied for students who complete the 4 intensive modules of this training.
- Classes are live. Each session is recorded.
- The student has access to the multimedia content on the drive.
- No previous experience in Tarot is needed.