JUNE 22nd to 30th
25 JUNE - 20h to 00h
Open Mic MIRACLES - ONLINE
ON THE DOOR
FREE ONLINE ENTRY
OPEN MIC 'Miracles' ONLINE!
10 euros on the door
Together we will overcome the quarantine!
We want to see you from home! The miracle is to stay together. That is why we have prepared an OPEN MIC 'ONLINE' to continue united, creating and with high energy. Will you join us?
How to participate if you are an artist or audience?
1. First you have to register into WWW.ZOOM.US
2. You can join the OPEN MIC Online starting from 20h (UTC +1:00 / Barcelona) by clicking into "Join a Meeting" and introducing this code ID 633 813 5268. To enter directly you can also click in this link OpenMicMiracles/ZOOM
3. To confirm your participation as a special artist and ensure that you are on the OpenMic list, you must send us an e-mail with your information and the title of your piece. If you want us to show a video, you will have to send us the material (for example the link, or the file). Also send us a brief description of your piece or artistic career. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact us by WhatsApp on +34 622 733 322 with your information.
The public and artists can enjoy OPEN MIC via streaming from all over the world. At 20h (UTC +1:00 / Barcelona) we will broadcast from ORACLES on YouTube for our beloved audience and then we will post the video on our channel so you can watch it whenever you want.
It is time to be together and feel together!
Michela Kaufmann & Orland Verdú
27 JUNE - 19h to 21:30h
INSIDEINSIGHTS: Art in Times of Confinement
12 EUROS AT THE DOOR
FREE ONLINE ENTRY
'InSideInsights: Art in Times of Confinement”
A non-profit research project on the perspective of artists by Marisa Pérez Torrent, Marion Tamme de Aquista and Bàrbara Pagès Garriga
At what point in your creative process, as artists, did you get confined? How have you handled the new situation caused by COVID 19? To what extent has the art sector been affected by the state of alarm?
To obtain answers to these questions, 33 artists from the city of Barcelona were interviewed between April 28 and May 18, 2020, from different disciplines, ages, genres, and backgrounds; painters, musicians, audiovisual artists, tattoo artists, dancers, teachers, actors, directors, photographers, performers, writers ... With the aim of obtaining a spectrum of realities as broad as possible to give voice and visibility to artists, to be able (or at least try) to be heard by the public, politics and society.
Marion Tamme de Aquista and Marisa Pérez Torrent (Barbara Pagès will be via Zoom)
The research has been carried out by three qualitative market research professionals, two of them working in parallel as artists.
Marisa Pérez Torrent, 25. She studied Sociology and Psychology with an honorary mention in Adult Clinical Psychology. She works as the Research Manager at Punto de Fuga. In addition, she is a co-writer and guitarist in the music group 'Psicodrama'. Together with Marion, she designed the implementation of the study, recruited the participants, was the main interviewer and transcriptionist. She is in charge of data analysis, report writing and project communication on social media.
Marion Tamme de Aquista, 48. She studied Education Sciences and Dance Pedagogy. She works as the International Director of Research at the Vanishing Point. In addition, she is a multidisciplinary artist, focused on organic and performance arts. She is a resident artist at NauART and a satellite collaborator at the Oracles Theatre. She had the initial idea for the project, and together with Marisa, designed the start-up of the study, recruited potential participants & did some of the interviews and transcripts. She is in charge of data analysis, report writing and project communication on social media.
Bàrbara Pages Garriga, 42. She studied Sociology. She works as a freelancer in market research. Also, she makes pottery, although more as a hobby. She is responsible for data analysis and report writing for this study.
Presentation of the results and main conclusions drawn from the interviews carried out with the artists.
12 Euros AT THE DOOR
1. First you have to register an account in WWW.ZOOM.US
2. To enter in the event INSIDE INSIGHTS: Arte en tiempo de confinamiento click starting from 19h (UTC + 1:00/ Barcelona) and 'Join a meeting' introducing this code ID: 633-813-5268