Tuesdays - 18h to 20h
1 SEPTEMBER to 29 JUNE
PSICOTAROT - READING & PRACTICE
The image is the language of the soul...
The Tarot in this course does NOT have a futurological application. Reading the future will not be taught. These classes are proposed as an essential complement to theoretical training (annual course or intensive modules) and aim to teach how to handle a real consultation. Students will read the Tarot to real, anonymous consultants online throughout the course.
This course deals exhaustively with the Major Arcana of the Marseille Tarot and students are recommended to buy their own tarot deck (preferably the version by A. Jodorowsky).
According to the analytical psychology developed by Carl G. Jung, the Major Arcana of the Tarot are archetypes of transformation: symbols of the eternal becoming of the Being. They are living and poetic images of vital, emotional and spiritual processes, whose integration allows for greater depth: a process leading to the fullness of human potential.
In each session the Tarot will be read to a real consultant, unrelated to the reader. During the first months, it will be the teacher who reads and teaches the students the practice of interpretation and communication or dialectic with the consultant. Once the teacher considers it appropriate, they will allow the most advanced students to read the Tarot (with their support) in a situation of real consultation with guarantees of anonymity to allow for a climate of openness.
- ONLINE training 8h a month via ZOOM digital classroom.
- Hours: Tuesdays 18h to 20h (time in Spain)
- Start of the course: 1 SEPT
- Last day of class: 29 JUNE
- Price: 65€ per month (BONUS 25% Discount)
* The discount voucher is applied for students who make the quarterly payment.
- Classes are live online. Each session is recorded.
- The student has access to multimedia content on drive.
- It is necessary to have completed or be studying theoretical training.